Monday, January 31, 2011
|Lova Revolutionary @ The CHA Show Trade Show - Los Angeles 2011|
|Lova Revolutionary @ The Kunin Felt Booth - CHA Show Winter 2011|
|Lova Revolutionary @ The Kunin Felt Booth - CHA Show 2011|
Friday, January 21, 2011
So pleased to announce that LR will be a Featured Artist at the KUNIN Felt, Foss Mfg. Booth at the Craft & Hobby Association Winter Trade Show coming up in Los Angeles, CA - Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2011!! If you're attending visit Booth # 1701 to see the display. Special Thanks to everyone at Kunin Felt for their help & support!! Horray for felt goodness!
For those of you that are unaware of Eco-Fi Felt made by Kunin - it is 100% Recycled Felt made from post consumer product plastics - soda bottles! It's super colorful, durable, soft, great to work with - and of course, eco friendly! Find out more at the Kunin Felt Website.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
|Eco Felt Sugar Skull Wall Hanging|
|Eco Felt Sugar Skull Wall Hanging Close Up|
|Hot Pink I Heart You Pin Valentines Day|
|Mini Teal Owl Painting Original Acrylic 5x5 inch |
Just thought I'd share my little shop update for this week! I have more new goodies on the way and some surprises so be sure to check back with me soon!
Feel free to Join my Mailing List for special promotions, coupons, & news! (Don't worry no spam!) Simply enter your email address over that way ----->
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
|Featured on TokyoBunnie Today! So exciting since I'm a huge fan of TokyoBunnie & all the Bored, Inc. brands! Visit the links to check out the blog & website! Uber cute stuff!|
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Doing a little bit of a shop update this week! I can't wait to introduce some brand new goodies in 2011! I'm so very close to being totally all caught up after the Xmas rush. It was complete madness & an awesomely pleasant surprise to be so busy!
A few new goodies for you:
A few new goodies for you:
|20 Brand New Felt Owl Phone Cozy Designs!|
|Eco Felt Mini Owl Plush in Teal & Red Polka Dot|
|Little Tea Pot Original Painting 5x5|
|Mushroom House Original Painting 5 x 7|
I was recently tagged by Petite Hermine for some random facts! I'll be sure to update the post soon so I can pass it along to some other bloggers. It was one of my goals this year to be a little bit more personable on the blog & share a little more, so this is a great way to start!
7 Random (or not so Random) Facts:
1. I collect lots of different things, in small collections, that I will eventually stop collecting to move onto collecting other things. If that makes any sense! Recent small collections: kokeshi dolls & other random wooden dolls & blind box toys.
2. I love art (duh), ancient all the way up to modern & current artists. I minored in art history in college, I don’t care about memorizing facts about art like the exact name of a painting or a particular sub group of a specific movement.
3. I have a black lab, Captain Nibbles and a kitty named Sleepy Kitty.
4. Roseanne is one of my favorite tv shows.
5. I’ve probably said I wanted to dye my hair pink like over a hundred times but I never have, I should probably do it already.
6. Power tools freak me out.
7. I once went to a magic shop in Punxsutawney, PA. They claimed to have souvenirs, they surely did not.