Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flickr Group Spotlight : Lou Lou and Oscar


I seriously love Lou Lou and Oscar, Lisa the stitcher & maker of these neat creatures, hoops, and other wonderful things resides in the UK, and has a lovely Etsy Shop & Blog you should check out! Lou has been a long time Etsy fav of my mine and I'm pleased to have her incredible work in the Flickr Group!

Lou Lou and Oscar Blog
Lou Lou and Oscar on Etsy
Lou Lou and Oscar on Flickr
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Spotted Sparrow said...

Wow, just wow! <3

lisa said...

Thank you so much Jodie for your kind words and for featuring my work, I am a big fan of your stitching as you know! Congratulations on your wonderful blog and the Flickr pool, it is one of my favourites.
Have a wonderful week,
Lisa
XXX