Thursday, July 7, 2011

New! Dreamcatchers in the Etsy shop!

Felt Woodland Deer Dreamcatcher made from Embroidery hoop, vintage ribbon, hand embroidery, & eco friendly Felt! Now on Etsy!


Felt Fox Dreamcatcher made from embroidery hoop, hand embroidery, modern fabrics, and lace! Now on Etsy!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 I'm so so close to reaching 500 sales on Etsy! I'm at 499!! Horray! It's so exciting reaching this shop milestone! To celebrate I'm giving away a FREE GIFT with every purchase on Etsy(**hint**it just happens to be a little gocco print made by me!**unfortunately however, this does exclude PDF purchases)! Just wanted to give you another little update - my book is going super well and I still *can't wait* to get to show everyone all the new & fun projects I've been working on! It has added a new burst of busy to my schedule though but it's super refreshing to be churning out some brand new goodies!  

3 comments:

A Cup of Sparkle said...

Your dreamcatchers are super duper cute!
500 MILESTONE sounds exciting. I am at 49 and excited to reach my 50 milestone - just one zero missing there :)

Good luck!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ACupOfSparkle

acupofsparkle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

congratulations on almost 500 sales! i sold only 15 :) but i think im just a beginner :) i love your new dream catchers!!! they are super cute!! :D

http://marysza.blogspot.com/

gaudblogvrudaii said...

These are lovely! They look so fun and happy! Love the colours, the whole design.

Cheers! + Congrats for the +500 on Etsy!

Daria / LaLaMonde