Monday, November 7, 2011

Vintage Hunters Guide: Sanrio

Vintage Sanrio Unicorn Eraser Set



Vintage Sanrio Erasers
Vintage My Melody Mini Scissors

Vintage Hello Kitty Bath Plush?

Vintage Hello Kitty Egg Timer

Vintage Hello Kitty Pencils & Clip

Vintage Sanrio Bear Tin
 I've always been a collector, even when I was a kid. So my favorite place ever to go was this random store named Trends at the mall - they had a pretty big variety of Sanrio & Hello Kitty stuff back in the day and I remember saving up money so I could get to go there and get something - anything Sanrio! Luckily for me, I still have a pretty cool stash of vintage Sanrio/Hello Kitty stuff stowed away for safe keeping and in excellent condition (I was a weird perfectionist - liked my toys to be perfect kinda kid!) If you're hunting for vintage keep an eye out for any Sanrio stuff - there's a lot of collectors out there and some of it fetches some pretty wild prices!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

3 comments:

KnittedFox said...

OMgoodness! They are all so cute! I especially love the egg timer. *^__^*

Anonymous said...

Wow...um, you just gave me so many flashbacks! I remember as a kid just standing in that store and drooling over absolutely everything!!! You are so lucky to still have some stuff in great condition!

Jodie / Lova Revolutionary said...

Oh my! You remember Trends as well?