Friday, May 18, 2012

Wholesale your handmade crafts podcast @ Crafty Pod

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithinI had the pleasure of talking with Sister Diane of Crafty Pod recently (I totally skyped for the first time!) and we put together a show that is all about how to wholesale your handmade. I share my story of how my business got started and how to jumped into wholesale head first! If you haven't started wholesaling or consigning yet, it's a great way to branch out, get noticed, and build your business. Also, check out the rest of Crafty Pod - the podcasts are awesome and always full of useful information about the arts & crafts community and building your crafty business!

wholesale lot of lova revolutionary felt bear rag doll softies
The podcast is free on Crafty Pod for the next 30 days so have a listen while you can! If you check it out, feel free to leave any comments or questions here on my blog or over on Crafty Pod!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been looking for something like this for wholesale craft. Thanks for sharing.