Saturday, March 28, 2009

Special Order : A Handmade Proposal!

Spring time is almost here so that means time for wedding & baby season. It also means its a perfect time for handmade gifts! I've been selling quite a few knit baby beanies lately and also had the pleasure of helping out a fellow Estian with a marriage proposal! I've had a lot of requests for fortune cookies with custom messages but had yet to get around to working out the details (so many projects so little time)! But when I got this custom request it was hard to say no & hopefully they won't either. Of course, I can't see anyone refusing an awesome proposal like this! This little memento will also make an exceptionally cute keepsake! So happy I could be a part of such a neat & important surprise! (Leaving out the details as to not ruin perfectly awesome surprise, hopefully will get to post about this cute couple later!)



3 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE it! I can't wait to hear what she says! But of course we know she'll say yes...c'mon, a guy going the cute AND handmade route for a proposal? She'd be a fool to let that go!

chloejessica said...

That is adorable! Such a great idea! Your fortune cookies are so cute! :)

sarah jane and bentley said...

soo cute...